Tinderbox work with a number of Primary and Secondary Schools in Edinburgh, delivering music workshops and projects with students and teachers. We are interested in collaborating with schools on creative projects and cross-curricular ideas if these might be useful.
We have also developed some courses in Digital Music Making, Composition and Improvisation that schools have found fun and effective.
Please get in touch if you are interested in working with us.
Schools we are currently working with include:
- Craigroyston Community High School
- Ferryhill Primary School
- Granton Primary School
- Howden Hall Secure Unit
- Kaimes School
- Seamab School
Feedback from schools:
- Craigroyston Community High School: Interview with Michael Cunningham, Curriculum Leader of Expressive Arts
- Craigroyston Community High School – Composition Workshop, interview with Rachel Ponte, music teacher
- Howden Hall: End of Project Report
- Napier University: Interview with Bryden Stille, Senior Lecturer for Popular Music