Most events and exhibitions have been postponed due to Coronavirus.
We are planning some online courses around Game-Design and Creative Coding at the moment and hope to have these up soon.
Have a look at the Tinderbox Online programme too for other activities too.
- Introduction to Modular Syntheses with PatchEd – Tinderbox Lab Workshop, Sun 1st March 2020
- Room to Play at Edinburgh Festival of Sound – audiovisual interactive exhibit Sat 22nd Feb 11-5pm at Teviot, Leith.
- Synth-making workshops at Edinburgh Festival of Sound – learn how to make a synth with solderless electronics! For ages 12-16 and 16-25. Discounts available for community groups.
- Tinderbox Open Lab night (first of 2020), Wed 15th Jan (6-9pm)
- Tinderbox Open Lab night, Wed 4th Dec (7-9pm)
- Tinderbox Open Lab night (last of 2019), Wed 11th Dec (6-9pm)
- Mechanical Techno with Graham Dunning, 13th December
- Introduction to TouchDesigner with Ray Interactive, 16th November
- Making Things Move with Jen Sykes, 9th November
- Tinderbox Lab Halloween Open Night, 30th Oct (6-9pm)
- Alternative Controllers and Pure Data with Ryan Scott, 19th October
- Scotland Audio Group #7 x Tinderbox, 6th October (Tinderbox Lab)
- Tinderbox at Custom House Open Day, 28th September, Edinburgh
- True North: Electronic and Interactive Sound Workshop, 21st September
- Introduction to SuperCollider with Tom Mudd, 22nd September (Tinderbox Lab)
- Electronic Visualisation & Arts (EVA) Conference, 10th July, London
- Intro to Pure Data with Yann Seznec, 4th July, Edinburgh (Tinderbox Lab)
- Room to Play at Press Play, 18th May, V&A Dundee
- Room to Play Exhibition, 27th April, Edinburgh
- Pianola Nova